ALL TERMS TO BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD
1. WEBSITEWelcome you on www.kaioswim.com, the «Website». The content of the Website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the Website
2. PRODUCTS AND PRICESOnly products appearing online at the time when the customer visits the website are available for sale and orders are subject to stock availability.
Photographs, illustrations and descriptions of the products are not contractually binding. Merchant shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracy in the representations of the Products on the Website.
The prices are indicated in Swiss Francs (CHF) on the website. Prices on product pages do not include shipping and handling costs. Shipping costs shall be paid in addition to the product price. Shipping costs are specified before order confirmation and are available in the shipping information page.
All discounts and promo codes are valid one time per household, are limited in time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Merchant reserves the right to review and change product prices at any time on the website. Products will be invoiced at the price displayed on the website at the time the order was placed and subject to stock availability.
Orders shipped outside Switzerland may be subject to import taxes and/or customs duties levied by the destination country at the time the shipment reaches the delivered country. Customer will be responsible to pay any import taxes or custom duties for orders shipped outside of Switzerland.
3. PAYMENTCustomer may pay order using different payment methods. The website uses a dedicated secured payment platform to enter payment data.
4. DELIVERYOnce the order has been prepared, it will be shipped to the delivery address indicated on the order. Products will be delivered using SWISS POST services.
Shipping fees and time are available on FAQ.
Orders are not shipped during weekends or holidays. Estimated delivery time is indicated for informational purposes only and will apply from the date the order is shipped.
Customer’s failure to provide accurate, complete and current personal information may cause a delay or a cancellation of the order. Customer will be responsible for all additional costs incurred by replacing or resending the order. Merchant cannot be held liable for any delay or cancellation resulting from the failure to provide complete, accurate and current personal information.
5. RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGESProducts must be returned complete, together with any accessories, in perfect condition, unworn and unwashed, in its original packaging, without removing the protective strip for bottom and one pieces swimwear, and with all labels still attached to the products. For the purpose of hygiene, all swimwear shall be tried on over underwear and with the protective strip in place.
Merchant only accept returns and exchange within 14 days after the shipment date.
Refund will be made within 10 business days after receipt of the return to our headquarter and will be issued with store credit with the value of the product excluding any shipping fees for the use on a new purchase.
Return procedure, the customer must: – Send the return request email to email@example.com – Once received the return approval, send the product back to the kaio swim address – Pay all related shipping and handling costs of return, except the actual product price at the time of purchase
Merchant will issue the store credit with the value of the returned product and customer can use the credits for any purchase in the store.
All Sales items are final and are not eligible for return or exchange.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonal data collected by the merchant are required to allow proper processing and delivering of orders and payment. Personal data are strictly confidential, and are intended to be used by merchant, or its service providers involved in fulfilling the order, in compliance with applicable Privacy laws.